List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    usability bug
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-04-26 12:31:24

I noticed that the text/plain filter for KOffice asks a question about how
to import the file (for some reason KWord replaced KEdit as my preferred
viewer, embedding KWord into Konq all the time).

One of the options is "smart choice" or something similar (no KWord on this
machine, but you'll know what I mean if you've ever seen the filter dialog).

If this is the smart choicem, why isn't it default and why are there other options
at all? Those are obviously not a smart choice.. ;-)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "This [party] is your idea of hell?"
cap@capsi.com | "Actually, in hell you tend to know a lot of the people"