List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KWord File Format
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-04-23 19:49:33

No, please!

That is one reason of the xml:space="preserve".

If we want to do something, we should write the xml:space attribute.

CDATA sections are bad, as you cannot write the sequence ]]>

It is already bad that you cannot do it in the document information, so please
not again in KWord.

Have a nice day/evening/night!