List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice-1.2-beta1 ready, change list wanted
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () tf ! itb ! ac ! id>
Date:       2002-04-23 3:19:47

> Many new built-in functions (see detailed list below)

What about: "37 new functions (including many for statistical use)" ?

And since I've added EURO() function, inspired by Gnumeric, for easily
converting between Euro and other currencies, can we say "support for Euro"
?

> Filters
> =====
> Waiting for input :)

I speak up for some filters I've done. Basically, they're all new so no
ChangeLog or such:
Lotus AmiPro import/export filter for KWord
PalmDoc import/export filter for KWord
WML import/export filter for KWord
WordPerfect import filter for KWord
dBASE import filter for KSpread

Filter status is available at koffice.org, even already in the
documentation. Anyway, for a quick summary, here it is:

Lotus AmiPro import/export filter for KWord:
text/paragraph formatting, partial support for styles

PalmDoc import/export filter for KWord:
full support for plain/compressed text format

WML import/export filter for KWord:
text/paragraph formatting, hyperlinks

WordPerfect import filter for KWord:
only for WP 5/6/7/8/9 documents (no WP 4.x)
text/paragraph/page formatting

dBASE import filter for KSpread:
only for dBASE III files
basic import of all fields/records