List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice-1.2-beta1 ready, change list wanted
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-04-22 8:02:46

On Saturday 20 April 2002 22:09, Lenny wrote:
> > Karbon
> > =====
> > No "ChangeLog" obviously, but maybe a list of features?
>
> I'm pretty sure we won't be included in this release. We still lack some basic
> gui-frontends and suffersome crashes now and then.

Yes. My idea was to include both karbon and kontour in this "beta"
(more like an alpha for those two apparently ;), to maybe get you
some more developers (one can dream ;) .... but if things are still not
ready by the final release we can always remove karbon then.
I'm just trying to avoid ending up with NO vector drawing app in koffice-1.2 :(

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/