List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice-1.2-beta1 ready, change list wanted
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-04-20 19:22:01

On Saturday 20 April 2002 09:17, David Faure wrote:
> I have packaged KOffice-1.2-beta1, as planned, and the binary packages are
> currently being prepared.
>
> What we need now is the ChangeLog.
(...)

> KWord
> =====
>

>Support for hyperlinks, for text background color (marker).
(...)
>Add link (internet link/ address mail / file link)

It seems that hyperlinks are two times in the change list!

(...)

> "Change picture" feature.
> SVG support (for cliparts).
> Module for SVG previews in Konqueror.

(...)

> KPresenter
> =========

SVG support?

(...)

> KSpread
> ======

<> synonym of !=

(...)

> Filters
> =====

<li>Improved ASCII (or Plain Text) export and import filters</li>
<li>Improved SGML DocBook export filter (including images)</li>
<li>Improved AbiWord import and export filters (style, image,
variables/fields, hyperlinks, more formatting...)</li>
<li>Improved HTML export filter (style, image, clipart, hyperlinks, more
formatting...)</li>
<li>Changed HTML import filter (based on KHTML now, handles HTML better,
however formatting has been lost) <!-- Frank Dekervel should correct this
entry --></li>

(All are KWord's filters.)

Have a nice day/evening/night!