List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KWord templates
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2002-03-27 18:53:06

On Tuesday 26 March 2002 20:46, you wrote:

> Let me try to do as many as possible before release date (which is???).
> Here is same basic sample (Basic Memo) which i did couple minutes ago.

Thanks, is that text from 1913 still up-to-date? :-)

The release plan is at
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/koffice-1.2-release-plan.html

I'll add your template to CVS if nobofy objects. Currently there's also
"Plain Text", "A4" and "US Letter" and "Two Column". I thinks that's a bit
confusing, as some refer to paper size and some don't. How can we clean
that up?

Regards
 Daniel

--