List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KWord templates
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2002-03-26 19:18:58

On Monday 25 March 2002 21:01, Mariusz K. Sasinski wrote:

>  Hi, is anybody working on templates for KWord? If not, what should I do
> to help?

Hi,

there's an "open job" item about this at
http://www.kde.org/jobs/jobs-open.html. According to that page, templates
are just documents. There's already a "US letter" template, but it seems
this just refers to the page size. It would be great if it included
example content which users can replace by their own (i.e. address, text
etc should all be add the right places). If you have documents that can be
used as templates, I suggest you just send them to this list (if not too
big).

Regards
 Daniel

--