List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Kivio stencils (was Re: Questions about Kivo and KSpread)
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () tf ! itb ! ac ! id>
Date:       2002-03-26 5:34:24

> I was browsing the CVS while working on some functions
> for KSpread, and can't even find the folder for
> stencil sets to be added.  Am I blind? If not would
> someone make that and suggest which stencil sets
> should be made first for Kivio and I'll get to work on
> that too.

The stencils are in koffice/kivio/kiviopart/stencils. If you read past
archive in koffice-devel, there's a discussion on adding new stencils, yet
no stencil is checked in...

I remember I had written unfinished mini-HOWTO about adding new stencils
to Kivio (I'll try to find where the document is). Meanwhile, if you're
willing to do this, I'll be more than happy to work with you.

Sincerely,

:: ariya :: www.advogato.org/person/ariya ::  ICQ# 30245835
"Why explain in English what can be explained in C++?"