List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KWord does not honour toolbar colours
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-03-25 19:26:50

On Monday 25 March 2002 20:08, Chris Howells wrote:

> Hi,
>
> KWord does not seem to honour the proper toolbar colours. The way that the
> menus appear is inconsistent with just about every KDE application, for
> example KMail.
>
> I have attached an example of how it should look (e.g. as in KMail), and how
> it looks in KWord (wrong.
>
> Anybody have any ideas?

Huh. Never saw that, nor can I think of a reason why this would happen -
KWord uses KToolBar, and standard K[o]MainWindow stuff for the toolbar
settings etc. Can you check with other koffice apps to see if it's kword-
specific or koffice-specific ? Did you change your colour scheme or widget
style recently maybe ?

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/