List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread bug (was Re: KOffice-1.2 release schedule)
From:       Philipp =?iso-8859-1?q?M=FCller?= <philipp.mueller () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-03-25 18:41:33

John, faster in coding than I can answer emails ;-)

Am Montag, 25. März 2002 19:13 schrieb John Dailey:
> > I'll go ahead and implement this -- there's lots of places where it would
> > be useful.  Right now, there are lots of places in the cell layout code
> > that loop through every cell in the spreadsheet and then test if it's in
> > a particular column.
>
> OK, it's in CVS now -- you can see the functions in KSpreadCluster and
> identical accessor functions in KSpreadTable.  I've added some debugging
> output in kspread_table.cc so that when you click on a cell, it will find
> the closest cell in each direction.  We can keep an eye on that to make
> sure it's working, and I'll eventually take it out cause it will clutter up
> the dbg output.
>
> In the meantime, those checks you (Phillip) put in the cluster to check for
> out of bounds are catching all kinds of errors and filling up the debug
> output!  I'll try to figure out what's causing those errors this evening.

Yes I know, this is when we are at the end of rows/columns.
I'm still on the way investigating them, so if you think you can do other
stuff better, let me fix this behaviour.

To my last email with the 3 levels:
So I will do this, if you want to implement different things.

Philipp