List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread bug (was Re: KOffice-1.2 release schedule)
From:       Philipp =?iso-8859-1?q?M=FCller?= <philipp.mueller () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-03-24 14:21:24

Am Sonntag, 24. März 2002 14:20 schrieb Norbert Andres:
> I can do it in my vacations, so it will be in the CVS about the 10th of
> april.

Hehe, now we have feature, a deadline and someone to blame on if we don't get
it in time ;-)

No, seriously, I would be very very thankful, if you can do that.

> But my problem right now is: how to do it without making the
> performance when loading a document even worse.
> I think improving the performance here is much more important.

Can you point me to the function you have with horrible performance? Did you
check the difference between const cellAt(x,y) and cellAt(x,y,true)?

We don't have too many fields (some columns x 30000 rows), so even on 200 MHz
machines it shouldn't take minutes to do something.

Philipp