List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Question about "Standard" Fonts. (KWord)
From:       Mike McBride <mpmcbride7 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-03-24 3:06:58

This is a question for KWord developers.

IMHO the Format->Default Format function is not ideal in its current
implementation.

There is no way for the user to define the "Default Format" using
stylelists or configuration options.  On my machine, that leaves
"Default Format" as a very ugly fontface...

Since we have a "Standard" Style in the Stylelist, which can be
configured by the user.  Would it not make more sense for the
Format->Default Format function to change the selected text to the
"Standard" style?

Mike McBride