List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: PATCH auto-format diag
From:       Laurent Montel <lmontel () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-03-23 6:51:40

Le Friday 22 March 2002 22:15, Thomas Zander a écrit :
> Attached is a patch for the auto-formatting dialog in kotext.

Hi thomas

> * "Use number style" ) ); // what does this do??
This option allow to change paragraph style :
When we write <number>+<punctuaction char>+<space>+text

For example : 12) blabla
is replace by style number + suffix = '('

> * I think the config option to replace bulleting to a special char in that
> dialog is very out of place and confusing. I think it should be moved or
> removed.

No it's very usefull :
we replace it by specific bullet it's more easy that create 	a new style and
search  style into combobox and apply it.

For me it's very usefull.

> The rest should be obvious.
>
> Anyone comment on the above?
> Ok to commit?