List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: how to get rid of Standard style
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-03-17 11:25:02

This is the standard style (O_o). If no styles are present or no style
reference is given in a paragraph this is the fall-back style.

I could create a method to check after loading if the style is used; but
this requires walking over all paragraphs in the document. This will make

Hmm, I might want to delete the style if other styles are loaded.. Now to
make sure the first style is given when Standard is not found... Oh, laurent
just changed the interface for this. Re-doing the fix...

Yep; that works :)
So if you don't have a style, the standard is provided; if you provide
any styles then those are used.  The standard style for new paragraphs will
be the first style in that case.

On Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 05:20:41PM +0700, Ariya Hidayat wrote:

> Now AmiPro import filter can import styles defined inside the document.
> Questions is: why is style named 'Standard' always defined in KWord after
> filtering process even though there's no such style in original AmiPro
> document ? I believe this is default KWord standard, which is "Body Text"
> style in case of AmiPro.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ariya

Cheers!