List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Questions
From:       Jean-Christophe Fargette <jean-christophe.fargette () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2002-03-12 22:54:53

Hi,

I started to implement the starwriter import filter and i would like to
'normalize' the code.
The entry file is in a zip format. Currently I'm using the unzip command
and extracting in the /tmp directory.

1- I would like to use something like :
QString strMime = "application/x-zip";
but I'm getting this :
kio (Filter): KFilterBase::findFilterByMimeType got 0 offers

2- For the target extraction, it should be somewhere in /tmp/kde-root.
Can I use a TAR store to extract the files ? Is it a cleaner solution ?

3- To use the kdError/kdDebug, it's working with a number to display the
name of the filter. I have to update a file somewhere ?

Thanks for help

Jean-Christophe Fargette