List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KoPicture in CVS now
From:       Krister Wicksell Eriksson <krister.wicksell () spray ! se>
Date:       2002-03-12 16:11:37

On Tuesday 12 March 2002 15.26, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> I have commited KoPicture and friends in CVS now. I have also commited the
> changes to KWord.
>
> Please test!

Seems like there are some files missing...

koPicture.cc:30: koPictureEps.h: No such file or directory
koPicture.cc:31: koPictureJpeg.h: No such file or directory
koPicture.cc:33: koPictureSvg.h: No such file or directory
make[4]: *** [koPicture.lo] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/mnt/new_home/cvs-src/koffice/lib/kofficecore'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/mnt/new_home/cvs-src/koffice/lib/kofficecore'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/new_home/cvs-src/koffice/lib'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/new_home/cvs-src/koffice'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

> I will not have much time this week, especially as I have to get again a
> working KDE system.
>
> So could some one please do the necessary steps to remove the files:
> kword/kwimage.cc
> kword/kwimage.h
> Be careful: all #include<kwimage.h> are still there!
>
> Another job for a volunteer would be to change the whole picture insert
> dialog to work with/around KoPicture. For now, I have made a provisory fix.
>
> Have a nice day/evening/night!

/Krister

--
krister.wicksell@spray.se