List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    patch for slide transition effects
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () tf ! itb ! ac ! id>
Date:       2002-03-10 10:24:44

Attached is the patch: 24 additional slide transition effects for
KPresenter, mostly resemble those found in PowerPoint: Blinds, Box In/Out,
Cover/Uncover (each in 8-directions), Dissolve and Random. Please take a
look first and possibly apply.

Regards,

Ariya

PS: I don't feel brave enough to commit it by myself. Laurent, David and
others keep improving KPresenter at unbelieveable speed that I was a bit
lost :-}

["effects.patch.gz" (APPLICATION/octet-stream)]