Hi >I'm surprised by the patch to the formatter though. It's already supposed to have support >for line breaks, by using the character '\n' in the string (and enabling something like >setAllowNewLine() in paragraphs). This comes from the original Qt classes, and was >never tested/used in KWord. Did you try it out and determined you'd prefer writing separate >code for this, or did you miss that code ? If it works and it's the same functionality, I'd rather >use it than add special support for 0x0b with its own code. setAllowNewLine() and '\n' almost work, when entering two or more line breaks after each other one get a extra line. Maybe this can be fixed easy. I choose 0x0b (vertical tab) because that's what winword uses. /Krister -- krister.wicksell@spray.se http://hem.spray.se/krister.wicksell/ _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel