List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Lotus AmiPro filter for KWord
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () tf ! itb ! ac ! id>
Date:       2002-02-27 18:09:37

preliminary version of the filter, both import and export, has been
committed. check the status and feel free to try and give feedback.  test
documents are also welcomed. and, could someone please add this in
koffice.org's filter status page ? this should be "Alpha" if not "Beta".

as no specification is ever available for AmiPro, I had to do some
reverse-engineering. fortunately, AmiPro documents are just text files. so
if anybody is willing to help, this'll be really appreciated ! check also
FileFormat.txt file where I put my latest little knowledge about the
format (mainly so I won't forget it myself). another hint: AmiPro 3.1 runs
fine under Wine.

Cheers,

Ariya
www.advogato.org/person/ariya

PS: Now I hope your mother would like it, David :->