On Sunday 24 February 2002 20:13, Sven Lüppken wrote: > Hi everybody! > > In HEAD and the KOFFICE_1_1_BRANCH_KDE3 branch KSpread's calculator plugin > is horribly broken! All fonts appear as little boxes, the attached patch > fixes that! > > In my opinion there is also much unneeded stuff in it which is ok for a > standalone application but useless for this plugin, like the font > configuration! Who really changes the font in the plugin? > So I removed fontdlg.* and made the necessary changes, also included in the > patch! > > Comments? > > Regards, Actually, why is there an extra calculator in kspread ? Isn't this one more or less the same as kcalc ? What would have to be changed in kcalc to use it directly ? Turning it into a lib ? Adding a dcop interface ? Bye Alex _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel