List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Use of 'obsoleted' header files in KDE / KOffice
From:       Andy Fawcett <andy () athame ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-02-18 13:35:26

Hi All,

While trying to build KDE and KOffice on my FreeBSD box, I've long been
annoyed by warnings of the use of obsoleted headers (specifically values.h)

Compiling KSpread today though actually failed because of this, rather than
a warning, as DBL_EPSILON is not defined in values.h, but is in the
suggested alternative float.h

Is there any reason why several parts of KDE / KOffice still use these
obsoleted headers, or is it just a case that it is only now that
compilation fails?

Andy

--
Andy Fawcett          | "In an open world without walls and fences,
andy@athame.co.uk     | we wouldn't need Windows and Gates." --anon