List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KWord WYSIWYG, KWord FrameClasses(?) and Re: WordPerfect filters
From:       Lucijan Busch <lucijan () gmx ! at>
Date:       2002-02-16 19:53:16

Hi!

seem totaly tired after that subject ;).
To come to the first part of my message. I've downloaded a snapshot yesterday
and installed a kdesnapshot yesterday.
If i want to write on a frame with a backgroundcolor. The backgroundcolor is
only visible under the text. or in totaly text free part of frame. In the
documentview it self it looks ok. But this bug appears at printing and
printingpreview. Is this problem only known by me or does it exists for you
to? If yes is anyone working on it (i need a bit of time to come throu the
codingstyle and header/implementation locations).

2. (User)FrameClasses(?)
Thoams Z. adviced me to make userdefinible Frame sheets were things like
background, lines, text streams and so on are stored and can be applied to
other very quickly.

There are some questions wich should be asked before starting the
implementation.

-	Should the FrameClassTemplate be stored in the document
(DEFAULT=yes ;) Problem->if the user wants to have the same StyleSheet on more
than one document he cant get it
-	Should each frame remeber after aplying which FrameStyleCalss (thats the
best name by now) it belongs to
Good: if you change one Frame he could ask: "do you want to apply this changes
to all Frame of this Frame Style Class?"
Bad: problem how to store

od and now the last one:
Herman:
this tool is only avaible for windows?