List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Latest news question
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-02-10 17:25:00

On Saturday 09 February 2002 19:47, Enno Bartels wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am watching the nice commits of the new
> filters for kword. If you watch the mailing
> list you can see that there is much going on.
>
> But the http://www.koffice.org  web page
> entries "latest news" do not talk about it.
>
> Whould it not be very good to add
> this informations, for example
> the new filters. That could also
> motivate others.
>

> And who can do that?
>
> Of course I can add  entries about
> the __filters__ if there is something going.
>
> But someone else should do the
> the not filter things ...... Who !?

Feel free to send patches for the webpages, after checking out www/koffice,
to Chris Howells, Thomas Zander or myself.

I am also very happy to add you to the ACLs for the www/koffice directory,
so that you can commit things directly.

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david, http://www.konqueror.org
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops