Hi (again), MSWrite allows the user to specify the distance of: * the header from the top of the , * the footer from the bottom of the and * the main text frame's distance from the top and bottom of the . This would mean that I don't know spHeadBody and spFootBody. So at the moment, I don't specify them (since they're #IMPLIED attributes, anyway) and so they defaulted to 0 (I assume, from experimentation). This is a bit inconvenient because no matter what values I give for "top" and "bottom" for the text frame, it gets "stuck"/attached to the bottom of the header and top of the footer, respectively. KWord does do "automagic" resizing and repositioning of frames, as David Faure pointed out in reply to one of my earlier posts, but in this case I don't want it to, So how do I specify absolute positions/sizes of headers/footers and the main text frame? btw, do I have to have code to check for the silly cases like the user specifing headers being positioned below the top of the text frame (yes, MSWrite does let you do this :)) or can I leave it to the KWord code (at the moment, I have special code to handle it). Thanks! Clarence _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel