List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: Re: WMFs in KWord
From:       kudling () kde ! org
Date:       2002-01-24 8:34:32

> I was certainly not talking about previews. Save a photoshop bitmap as a
> photoshop eps file to see what I meant.

Hm, as usually many scripting stuff. But it seems to boil down to a
normal "image"-handling (besides the preview-stuff no image-formats). At
least ghostscript renders it correctly. I dont think ps2ai.ps will have
a problem with that. Of course: ps-drawing stuff is more than just
paths, i agree. But there is no black magic involved.

> I am not saying its a waste of time; I am saying it is not _my_ priority.

Of course not. Otoh i'd have no problem with keeping features on my own,
in case rasterized vector-stuff are really sufficent for koffice.