List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: Database application
From:       Lucijan Busch <lucijan () gmx ! at>
Date:       2002-01-10 15:17:58

On Wednesday 09 January 2002 19:40, Thomas Zander wrote:

> I am interested, can I see the application at work? Do you have it
> on the web somewhere?

	Actually there is nothing realy lookible. But as it comes it will be on
http://luci.dhs.org

> If you want to have it in KOffice then try to think how the other
> applications can benefit from it. Its not much use as 'another'
> application. Some things are needed to make the different KOffice
> applications exchange data in a way that (for example) a row in kspread
> could use a 'document' of your database application to retrieve data
> from a database.
Yes you brought me on some nice Ideas. E.g. the reports could be based on
kword (should be easy because it uses variables)
Hm, and maybe a kspread document could be a table, so you can edit/look/print
it in kspread as you want.

> Want to help us with that?
_I_ would like to have somebody who helps me ;)

> Thanx for your reaction; I'd like to see a result coming from this :)
hm...

lucijan