Clarence Dang wrote: ::snip:: > > 3) Port all the filters. If you want to help out with porting > > filters please write a short mail to tell us which filter > > you plan to port to avoid duplicated work. > > "Porting" sounds like a lot of work, but for most of the > > filters it will be trivial. > > For examples how it can be done please wait for my first commits > > in that area (soon to come). > > Umm, I was planning to commit the mswrite import filter in a few days... > Should I just put it into the CVS anyway? Yes, no problem. Put it into CVS but don't add the directory to the Makefile.am one directory above (kword/Makefile.am, I assume). Then please send a mail to me and I'll port it and enable the compilation for it, okay? Ciao, Werner _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel