List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Thesaurus now in CVS
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-11-20 1:21:32

On Tuesday 20 November 2001 00:45, Daniel Naber wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 November 2001 00:35, David Faure wrote:
>
> > You mean a small app that lets you type a word or sentence,
> >  and fire a chosen datatool ?
>
> No, the thesaurus tool already has a QLineEdit so that should be used.
It does ? It doesn't show up when used from kword then ? (haven't tested this yet).
Ah, or it copies the word selected in kword ?

> I.e the application would start and you'd immediately get the thesaurus tool,
> just that is has no "Replace" button because it makes no sense, and the
> "Cancel" button would say "Close". Any maybe the standard menu with
> Quit/Help etc.
Sounds simple and easy indeed ;) No, I'm not volunteering ;)

> Is that easily possible?
This is KDE, everything's possible ;)
And given how much code I put in kdatatool.* the finding and using of
the datatool would be very easy.

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops