List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: fonts
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-11-18 22:36:09

Very interesting but it seems different from my KWord display problem (I am
not talking about the -1 font size problem.)

I have already had the idea that the problem was more in QT, as it
was QT snapshot 2001-10-06 that had brought half acceptable results.

I have just tried to comment out the :unscaled in my XF86Config. Everything
remains the same. Descent are partially "eaten", some spaces have zero width.
:-(

Personally, I would like that bitmap fonts would work.

Have a nice day/evening/night!