List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Thesaurus KDataTool
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-11-06 12:44:19

On Mardi 6 Novembre 2001 11:01, Daniel Naber wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 November 2001 02:01, David Faure wrote:
>
> > No, the datatools actions are stored into an actionlist.
> > Try this:
> >  <ActionList name="datatools"/>
>
> Thanks, it works. Yet one more question: where does the broken icon in
> front of "Show related words" come from?
> The *.desktop file doesn't have an Icon=... entry.

You answered your own question ;)
Either you should provide an icon for it, or you should update the
code in KDataTool so that it accepts that no Icon is set.
I think it always uses the KAction constructor that takes an icon,
that's why you get the unknown icon if the string is empty.

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops