List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Thesaurus KDataTool
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2001-11-01 16:42:31

On Thursday 01 November 2001 00:05, David Faure wrote:

> I think KLineEdit::setTrapReturnKey(bool) is what you need.

It works, thanks.

It seems the functions of KDataTools only appear in the right mouse button
menu. AFAIK this makes it impossible to access them with the keyboard,
right? Maybe we should agree on a way how KDataTools also appear in the
pull-down menu, so that they can be accessed via shortcut?

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de