List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Thesaurus KDataTool
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-10-31 23:05:08

On Mercredi 31 Octobre 2001 22:41, Daniel Naber wrote:
> I thought we moved K(o)DataTool outside KOffice so that it's available
> anywhere :-)
Right, it makes it possible for anyone to write an app that uses datatools,
so it would automatically benefit from the thesaurus if available.
It also makes it possible to write general purpose tools.
But I think a thesaurus is best placed with an office suite, so it makes
sense to put it into koffice - this doesn't prevent using it in other apps.

> Anway, I don't have a strong opinion on that and we can later
> move it if we want, so I commited it to koffice/tools.
Thanks.

> 2.) Can one have a dialog without a default button? Pressing return should
> start another search for a new word, it should not close the dialog, at
> least in the ComboBox.

I think KLineEdit::setTrapReturnKey(bool) is what you need.

David.