Petr Tuma wrote: > > Hi Werner, Hi Petr! > I would like to contribute on the KOffice project by writing the export > filter into the MS Excel files. Cool :) > What I would like to ask is, if there's anybody working on it (as far as you > know :) to not duplicate the work and wasting time. The right place to ask such questions is the koffice-devel mailing list, I simply CC'ed it. Please subscribe to that list as the stuff important for developers is discussed there. BTW: I don't think anyone is working on such a filter right now. Ciao, Werner P.S.: Please keep Petr on CC in your answers. _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel