List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Bug #33680 (Compile error in koffice/filters/kword/html/import)
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-10-18 20:45:47

On Jeudi 18 Octobre 2001 22:39, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> I have a little problem with KDE Bug #33680.
>
> The bug reporter, TAKAHASHI Yoshimasa, has found that the attached patch
> solves the problem that he had. (Patch is for file
> filters/kword/html/import/Makefile.am)

I think it's rather the subsequent recompilations that fixed the problem.

> However, is it the way to go?
No.

>Why does $(LIB_KHTML) does not work?
It does...

> >g++.real: /usr/lib/libkhtml.so: No such file or directory
The .la files were pointing to libs in /usr/lib apparently.
This happens when moving KDE around, if you don't delete the .la files everywhere in the sources.

Yoshimasa: try reverting your patch, putting $(LIB_KHTML) back,
and I'm sure it'll still compile.

David.