List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kformula: see what you can get, it's not much anyway.
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-10-10 21:55:38

Then in this case, I think that you must talk to QT Bugs
mailto:qt-bugs@trolltech.com

You can also tell them that it is reproductible on the Qt snapshot of
2001-10-06 (the one I am using.)

If you would not tell it, I suppose they would tell you to try it first
because some changes were done to QFont and friends. Perhaps some of those
changes would help for your Truetype font but it does not help for the
"normal" symbol fonts.

If you want to try yourself a QT snapshot and want to compile KDE with it,
you must take care that in kdelibs in the file kdecore/klocale.h the line 44

#define QT_KDE_I18N( message, comment ) i18n( message )

is replaced by

#define QT_KDE_I18N( message ) i18n( message )

Have a nice day/evening/night!