List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Cannot compile KOffice (RTF import/MOC/Build system)
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-10-08 21:42:54

I have found a second compile problem, this time in KWord's RTF import filter.

The problem is when the .moc files are compiled, there are compiled without
any include path and therefore c++ cannot find any include file.

Unlike elsewhere in KOfiice, these .moc files are not include in any other
source files.

I have not attached the result of make because it would be very very long.

Have a nice day/evening/night!