List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [RFC] filter redesign
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-09-12 19:34:36

On Tuesday, 11. September 2001 18:09, Daniel Naber wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 September 2001 14:45, Vadim Plessky wrote:
> > I was wondering for some time why HTML exported by KWord, always was
> > using <P> ... </P> for every paragraph.
> > While at a first glance it seems logical,
>
> A <p> can have a class=".." just like <div> can , so there's no reason to
> use style="..." over and over again (neither for <p> nor for <div>).

If you want "class" then use the new "Full Power" modus. It still uses
"Style" because KWord's file format does not give the different between the
layout and the style it was created from. And I have not yet created the
code. And even exporting style from KWord is very recent and still not
finished.

> Regards
>  Daniel

Have a nice day/evening/night!