List:       koffice
Subject:    kpresenter suggestion
From:       Yann Collete <collette () clt13bi ! der ! edf ! fr>
Date:       2001-09-04 7:20:48

Hello,

I just want to make a suggestion:

I would like to have a tool to set the position (deepness) of an
object on the screen. Indeed, it could be very useful to draw
"animation" in kpresenter.
For example, I've got two object's in a slide (it's a cut of
the screen):

--Object1--
                 --Object2--

The object 2 have the following property for the animation
(it comes from the left).
The object 1 is a rectangle with the same color as the screen.
It allows object 2 to appear progressively in the center of the
screen.

The problem, now, with the way kpresenter implement layers is that
you can't set efficiently the layer of an object when you have more
than two objects.

The second suggestion is the following:

I want to put an object on the left of the screen but out of the screen.
Right now, I can put an object on the right of the screen but out of the
screen but not on the left. The aim is still to produce animation with
kpresenter. For example a bouncing ball:
You put an object out of the screen on the right with the following
property for the animation: coming from the left.
And you put an object somewhere in the screen, verticaly aligned with
the first object and with the followinf property for the animation:
coming from the right.
Now the animation reproduce a bouncing ball.

The last suggestion is the following:

I would like to produce automatic animation. So in the animation properties,
I would like to have a timer between two animation. For example, the second
animation start 2 seconds after the end of the first one.

Your sincerely,

Yann COLLETTE