List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Database
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn-gordon () home ! com>
Date:       2001-09-02 17:00:07

At 08:44 AM 9/2/2001, you wrote:
>it seems that rekall is no more on the Kompany's server...
>there is something else now. Data Architect... i think.

What are you talking about - we just did a new release a couple of weeks
ago.  The download files are on sourceforge, but the download link is on
the web page.  if you were hitting our site with ftp directly, then that
would explain why you missed it.  you can also go to
www.sf.net/projects/rekall to download directly.

DataArchitect is a different, but complimentary product.