List:       koffice
Subject:    HTML Import
From:       Edward Muller <edwardam () home ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 16:39:13

I can't seem to import all but the simplest HTML documents.

I have a few that I've done with Mozilla Composer and would like to use kword
from now on (more stable, elegant, etc. nice job BTW).

But I can't seem to import them. All I get are blank pages.

I'd be happy to post more information/forward a copy of the documents to
someone with skills to help.

Or should I just post to the list?

--
Edward Muller - edwardam@home.com - edwardam@handhelds.org
And I gave than man directions, even though I didn't know the way. Because