List:       koffice
Subject:    Database
From:       Todd98nD () netscape ! net (Todd98nD)
Date:       2001-08-31 13:28:46

Are there any plans to add a database similar to Lotus Approach or MS Access?  That \
seems to be the only thing missing in KOffice.  I am new to Linux and was just \
curious.

Thank you for taking your time to answer my question.

Todd
todd98nd@netscape.net

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the \
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Mail account today at \
http://webmail.netscape.com/