List:       koffice
Subject:    request test document for WordPerfect import filter
From:       "Ariya Hidayat" <ariyahidayat () mail ! com>
Date:       2001-08-30 1:08:09

dear pals,

As soon as WordPerfect import filter for KWord is finally put on CVS, I
appreciate if anyone could do some extensive tests. As I have no longer a
copy of WordPerfect, I just test the filter againts several old documents,
some files from the web, and WP files generated from MS Word.

Features are rather limited right now and it only supports WP 5.x document
at the moment (more detailed is in status.html). Basically you can have all
of your text imported into KWord.

If you find test document which crashes the filter, please send it to me.
Also any other kind of test files (keep in mind the status of the filter)
are welcomed.

It's also a little fun because I have used the very first version of the
filter to read documentation (from wotsit.org) on WP 5.1 file format, which
is comprised of several WP files :-P

Btw, I'll be on vacation until mid September. Nevertheless, I'll keep any
test files you send to me.

Have fun !

:: ariya :: www.advogato.org/person/ariya