List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.1
From:       Kent Nguyen <kent () mslinux ! com>
Date:       2001-08-29 18:15:52

> Please advise if it's possible to purchase a CD version of this
> application suite as I do not have a broadband connection from which to
> download. Also, I'd like to know if the required libraries needed to run
> KOffice can be purchased as well as I'm new to Linux and at this point
> do not know how to install the new libraries and other dependencies
> necessary.

Hi,

I'm working on a project with a few people to put freshly burnt KOffice CD
and Linux CD in libraries so people can checkout.  The mission is to have
Linux and free software in every libraries in the world, including libraries
at school at the instance it is released.

Currently I need help in gathering contact name, email, and library
addresses.  If you can help, send me the address of your local public library
or school's library, then I will send a free freshly burnt KOffice 1.1 Final
CD to them so you can check it out.

--kent