List:       koffice
Subject:    koffice-1.1-rc1 on Red Hat
From:       Jiri Kouba <jiri.kouba () volny ! cz>
Date:       2001-08-25 21:24:13

HI,

This is not typical bug report, rather announcement what happened with
some uncler point.
I learned that there is no koffice-1.1-rc1 binary for Red Hat.
I compiled it on RH 7.1, Kde-2.2 , Qt-2.3.0 and it is available on
www.volny.cz/jiri.kouba/linux/koffice

I met   problem when compiling  documentation for Kword, Kspread and Kugar :
/usr/bin/meinproc --check --cache index.cache.bz2 ./index.docbook
Don't know how to do adjust column widths with libxslt
unable to parse ./index.docbook

Concerning meinproc I have fresh enough kdelibs-2.2.5 the part of which
meinproc parser is and libxslt-devel-1.0.1-3, libxslt-1.0.1-3.
Strange that there was no  problem for other (Kivio, Kchart..).

So I had to block it by editing ../doc/Makefile.in .

Regards
Jiri Kouba