List:       koffice
Subject:    obtaining koffice rc1.1 Mandrake 8.0 i586 bad link
From:       Gertjan Kloosterman <g.kloosterman () wb ! utwente ! nl>
Date:       2001-08-24 8:54:47

At
http://www.koffice.org/install-binaries.phtml
I get an error message from my browser if I click the
Mandrake 8.0 i586 link, with a connection refused.

This error message is consistent, spread over trying it several days in
a row.
I furthermore can not seem to find other links to binaries for Mandrake, so
I hope you fix it. (I'm not much for compiling it myself, since its such
a hassle
getting it uninstalled if I need the space)

Regards,

Gertjan Kloosterman.