On Thursday 23 August 2001 12:06, Jarl E.Gjessing wrote: > I'd like to download and make it, so I can stay to KDE applications, instead > of using other programs. > > But since kde has rearranged their package arrangement on the ftp servers > around, I cannot find it. The admin had to delete the last release in order to make room for the new one :((( The FTP server is running out of disk space, this is the problem here. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.... > Could you tell me where to find it OR maybe send me one? You can always get the source using anoncvs or cvsup, see http://www.kde.org/anoncvs.html amd http://www.kde.org/cvsup.html -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today