List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: last part of Document doesn't print out
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-08-01 11:33:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 12:05:01PM +0200, Stephan Hachinger wrote:
> kword version: about 07/21
>
> Hello!
>
> Hmm, the doc has 2 pages in WYS but 3 pages in WYG. And the problem is, that the I \
> don't G the last page printed. It seems to print only two pages because that's WYS \
> ;). Is this already fixed in rc1?

It seems to be fixed since I get this correct on my screen. Its nowhere near
page 3...

Anyway the real solve for this is a lot of work and is being done after the
bugfixing for the 1.1 release is finished. So we are working on a real
WYSIWYG application ;)

For your pleasure I attached the postscipt file so you can print it the way you
want ;)

["outputps.tar.bz2" (application/octet-stream)]