On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:51:38 +0200 Ulrich Kuettler wrote: > On Thursday 26 July 2001 23:03, Stephan Hachinger wrote: > > koffice cvs version, about 07/21/2001 > > > > Hello! > > > > I tried, as everytime when I recompile koffice, to make an integral > > "Sf(x)dx" and add an upper and lower index (we actually call it > "borders" > > in Germany) to the integral sign. However, this is a quite difficult > job in > > current state as I have to right-click a bit right of the sign if I > want > > the index to be straight above the sign. This was less difficult in > earlier > > versions, as I had the possibility to mark *only the integral sign* > and > > activate the right-click menu. Now I can only mark the whole integral > and > > the selection seems to be away after the right click anyway. Giving > > "borders" to integrals always seemed to be a bit difficult, but now > it's *a > > bit too difficult*, I think and so I ask if I should fill a bug > report. > > I fixed this. Thanks. > > A side node: The cursor must be "inside" the integral to have the > indexes > appear above or below it. So you have to click at the right side of the > symbol. But I don't think of this as a bug, do you? > > Uli No, I definitely don't :). Cheers, Stephan