On Monday 30 July 2001 16:06, Pascal Francq wrote: > Hi, > With the latest KPresenter 1.1 RC1, to insert a formula in a presentation, > it is seems that the only possibility, is to insert a KWord object in the > presentation and from KWord, insert a formula object. It will be easier if > the formula object can directly be inserted. Please try Insert Object -> KFormula. -- Toshitaka Fujioka http://www.kde.org The K Desktop Environment Project fujioka@kde.org http://www.kde.gr.jp Japan KDE User's Group toshitaka@kde.gr.jp -- We offer the best Desktop Environment to you. (This is my goal. ;-)) --