List:       koffice
Subject:    Kword RC 1 crashes when changing font
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2001-07-29 20:31:30

Help:

 I am using Kword 1.1 Release Candidate 1.  I have qt-2.3.1-4 and
kdelibs-2.2beta1-0 installed.  My Linux distro is SuSE 7.2.
 When I select Format -> Font from the menu, Kword crashes and then freezes.
I have to use kill to terminate it. However if I use the pull down menu, at
the left, Kword changes font just fine. Here is the output from the Xterm,
when using Format -> Font:
kio (KTrader): KServiceTypeProfile::offers( KOfficePart, )
kio (KTrader): No profile, using KServiceType::offers, result: 7 offers
kio (KTrader): KServiceTypeProfile::offers( KOfficePart, )
kio (KTrader): No profile, using KServiceType::offers, result: 7 offers
kparts: 0x80ce3b8 emitting activePartChanged 0x80b39a8
kdeui (KCommand): Initializing the Command History
kparts: ReadWritePart::setModified( true)
KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kword path = <unknown> pid = 3439

 The crashes caused by using Format -> Font happen with A4, Plain and US
Letter page formats.
--
						Cheers,

						Jonathan